Keypad Technologies for Demanding Environments
What is Duraswitch?
Duraswitch® combines the best features of both an electro-mechanical and a flat panel membrane switch into a durable and robust thin keypad assembly that is designed to thrive in harsh, abusive, and rugged environments. Duraswitch® utilizes two unique technologies. Use one or both to create a custom, fully-featured user-interface designed to thrive in the toughest environments.
- PushGate® is a patented push-button design that incorporates crisp tactile feedback similar to an electro-mechanical switch. By using magnets and an armature, parts that typically wear out are eliminated. The thin profile of PushGate® switches works without the scraping, flexing, or grinding that typical membrane switch components endure.
- thiNcoder® rotor – The Duraswitch thiNcoder® rotor is an ultra-thin, non-invasive encoder that enables greater design customization.
Set your equipment apart from the competition.
Our process is simple…
- You receive the most benefit when you consult with us early in your project. Pannam’s U.S.-based design engineers work closely with you, offering expert recommendations and support to create a dependable keypad design that is built in our ISO-certified facility to meet your application requirements.
- We recommend the most practical and cost-effective solution that meets your requirements and satisfies your goals.
- You have a direct line of communication with our design engineers to stay informed about the progress of your project.
- Advanced printing and fabrication capabilities, and trusted suppliers enable us to select the best components for your integrated assembly.
- The final delivery is a robust, feature-rich switch assembly that will set your equipment apart from the competition.