Value-Added Turn-Key Assemblies
What is a Turn-Key Assembly?
A turn-key assembly (also called a man-machine interface or human-machine interface) is a fully-featured, complete turn-key input device that incorporates a variety of electronic components that connect the operator to the machine. It is a value-added assembly of different components that allows the customer to simply “plug in” or “bolt on” to their equipment.
What are the Features & Benefits Turn-Key Assemblies?
- A single-source solution from one supplier
- Reduces your purchasing costs and simplifies your purchasing effort
- erase multiple PO’s with multiple suppliers – save time with less tracking
- convenience of one PO for the entire user-interface assembly
- eliminate minimum quantity requirements for numerous component parts
- simplicity of one delivery time
- Saves time and reduces your assembly costs with a “plug-in”, “bolt-on” user-interface
From traditional switching/sensing interfaces, to elastomer keypad assemblies, to display-based touch screens and touch panels, Pannam specializes in the integration of these various technologies into complex, feature-rich user-interface assemblies.
Pannam’s advanced fabrication capabilities and network of qualified suppliers enables us to source the sub-components needed to successfully complete your project. The result is that you work with one dependable partner, saving you valuable time and money, while decreasing time to market.
Technologies and features may include:
- Membrane switch keypads
- Silicone rubber keypads
- Printed circuit board controller electronics – rigid (PCB) and flexible (FPC)
- Rigid support back panels (aluminum, stainless steel, acrylic, FR4, etc) with PEM mounting hardware
- Bezels, enclosures, housings
- Advanced printing capabilities for high-resolution images and half-tone effects
- Backlighting options (LEDs, optical fibers, electroluminescent)
- Nameplates & labels for logos, branding, instruction, rating
- Bar Coded nameplates and labels for asset tracking – 2D and 3D bar codes
Our experienced application engineers work alongside you through each phase, from the initial design consultation, to identifying unique requirements, artwork and design approval, prototyping, inspection & testing, and finally, shipping.
Your fully integrated assemblies arrive ready to plug in and use, just the way you had envisioned — no surprises, no disappointments.
Pannam’s formula for success is simple…
- You will realize the greatest value by consulting with us early about your project — we’ll be able to recommend the best and most cost-effective integrated solution for your application, while considering function and performance, aesthetics, budget, and time to market.
- You are included as a member of our design team. Together, we pool our strengths, experiences, and knowledge.
- To this creative mix, we add the partnerships we have established with trusted component vendors. This opens up a broad selection of options, enabling us to make the best selections possible for your integrated assemblies.