U.S. Engineering & Design Assistance for:
- Prompt responses to your technical questions & pricing requests
- Rapid prototyping for your time-sensitive projects
- Direct communication with our experienced application engineers
- Quality consistency in our ISO 9001:2008 certified facilities
- Dependable advice & support for raw materials & components
- U.S. manufacturing facilities with qualified off-shore partners
Request A Consultation
7 Reasons to Choose Pannam for your Membrane Switch project:
We partner with you to reach one goal…to achieve your engineering and manufacturing objectives for your product, including faster time to market.
Our experienced engineers help identify the right user-interface technology, and integrate the components into one fully-tested interface assembly package.
We meet your budget parameters by keeping projects on schedule, sourcing the raw materials and components, and giving you the option of U.S. or overseas production.
Over 80 years of combined U.S.-based application engineering experience enables us to deliver the highest level of service and communication to keep your project on schedule.
Pannam specializes in the integration of various technologies into complex, feature-rich user-interface assemblies, saving you time and money.
Only Pannam has SimTouch®, a unique technology for continuous action membrane switches with scrolling and sliding features, and the ability to simulate the feel of capacitive touch switches.
Our expertise in building user-interfaces able to thrive in harsh, rugged and abusive environments.