U.S. Engineering & Design Assistance for:
- Prompt responses to your technical questions & pricing requests
- Rapid prototyping for your time-sensitive projects
- Direct communication with our experienced application engineers
- Quality consistency in our ISO 9001:2008 certified facilities
- Dependable advice & support for raw materials & components
- U.S. manufacturing facilities with qualified off-shore partners
Request A Consultation
7 Reasons to Choose Pannam for your Membrane Switch project:
- 1 We partner with you to reach one goal…to achieve your engineering and manufacturing objectives for your product, including faster time to market.
- 2 Our experienced engineers help identify the right user-interface technology, and integrate the components into one fully-tested interface assembly package.
- 3 We meet your budget parameters by keeping projects on schedule, sourcing the raw materials and components, and giving you the option of U.S. or overseas production.
- 4 Over 80 years of combined U.S.-based application engineering experience enables us to deliver the highest level of service and communication to keep your project on schedule.
- 5 Pannam specializes in the integration of various technologies into complex, feature-rich user-interface assemblies, saving you time and money.
- 6 Only Pannam has SimTouch®, a unique technology for continuous action membrane switches with scrolling and sliding features, and the ability to simulate the feel of capacitive touch switches.
- 7 Our expertise in building user-interfaces able to thrive in harsh, rugged and abusive environments.