Discuss Your Self-Regulating Heater Project
When you tell us about your project, it is helpful to include the following information:
- A CAD file of the overall part size showing any special holes or cutouts
- A brief description of the product application and the environment in which it will operate
- The maximum temperature you are trying to achieve
- The maximum current draw for the heater
- Anticipated production volumes
- Any other special requirements such as multiple heating zones, time-to-temperature, de-icing requirements, the need for a mounting adhesive, termination requirements, etc.