Product designers must be innovative, creative, and tenacious. That’s why they needs tools that enable them to work any time, anywhere, like mobile apps. With the right mobile apps, a product designer can access his current and past projects, make a design change on the fly, and collaborate with fellow product designers and product design engineers. You never know when inspiration will strike, and that’s why it’s important to have a collection of mobile apps at your fingertips.
If you’re not sure which mobile apps are most helpful for product design, or if you just don’t have the time to search for them, you can be assured that our list of the top 50 product design apps features those that will help you to be more productive, more informed, and more accessible if you work with a team of designers. Our top product design app picks include those for sketching, using CAD, viewing files in several formats, collaborating with team members, and more. We’ve also included product design apps that are geared toward the Android and iOS platforms, to increase the likelihood that you will be able to use the apps that are best suited to your product design needs. While we have included a Table of Contents to help you find the best apps for your product design process, we have listed them in no particular order.
- Product Design Apps for Design Ideas
- Product Design Apps for Sketching
- Product Design Apps for Reference and Education
- Product Design Apps for Productivity
- Product Design Apps for Collaboration/Task Management
An app exclusively available on Google Play, Industrial Design 2016 offers several up-to-date designs to inspire product designers. Designers may search the app using various categories, including industrial design, industrial design drawing, and industrial design engineer, among others.
- Quick to load
- Slideshow feature
- Share or save designs
Download: Google Play: FREE
Red Dot represents “the best in design and business.” The Red Dot Design App contains more than 1,000 design and lifestyle products, plus more than 500 works in communication design. Products are categorized to maximize ease of search for product designers. Red Dot Design App inspires product designers in the palm of their hands.
- Image galleries
- Search function for quick overview of best products
- Information on designers and manufacturers
- Add favorite designs to your favorites list, so you can find them quickly
iF International Forum Deisgn GbmG organizes one of the most celebrated and valued design competitions, the iF DESIGN AWARD. The iF DESIGN product design app serves as a source of inspiration and as a standard reference for product designers. Downloaded more than 50,000 times since it launched, iF DESIGN is a terrific app for sparking design ideas.
- Contains approximately 5,000 award-winning designs
- Includes more than 10,000 high resolution photos
- Full-text search to target a specific theme or focus
- Favorites list enables users to quickly retrieve personal preferences
Available only for Android devices, You’re the Designer! (YTD) is the product design app “that allows the users to control and customize various products and design it for their use.” YTD is a great product design app for design ideas, especially for product design students and those who are new to the field.
- Offers the power of parametric design
- Simplifies the complex computational framework behind parametric design
- Simple interface with parameters controlled by sliders to manipulate designs in several ways
- Variation in parameters can result in a large number of permutations of the design output
Download: Google Play: FREE
Product designers use Behance to showcase and discover creative work. A popular app for both iOS and Android devices, Behance enables designers to explore millions of projects any time, anywhere. Product designers also may find work through Bechance, as companies use Bechance to find talent.
- Search and explore millions of projects
- Browse the latest activity and new work by following other designers
- Access your profile, collections, and statistics on your work
Learn Design Sketching is a product design app available for Android devices. Geared toward beginning sketchers and product designers who are learning how to sketch, Learn Design Sketching is especially beneficial for product design students.
- Includes tutorials ford design students
- Helps create a strong relationship between the mind and the hand
- Detailed pictures to demonstrate sketching techniques
Download: Google Play: FREE
Available for iOS devices, Concepts: Smarter Sketching, Design & CAD for Architecture and Illustration is an award-winning smarter sketching app for product designers. Billed as “the digital sketchbook of the future,” Concepts is powerful and flexible, allowing product designers to go from quick sketches to precise illustrations.
- Made for iPhone, iPad, and iPad Pro with Apple Pencil
- Infinite canvas
- Flexible multi-touch shape guides
- Completely adjustable vector strokes
- Export in formats such as SVG or CAD
Download: iTunes: FREE
Morpholio is one of the strongest creative communities on the planet. Morpholio Trace is a mobile app for product designers that allows them to instantly draw on top of imported images or background templates. As a product design app for sketching, Morpholio Trace is a unique sketch tool that allows designers to easily develop ideas in layers and communicate via drawing markup.
- Draw to metric or English
- Ruler for drafting straight lines
- Control drawings with the layer manager
- Send PDFs
- Save all sketches
Download: iTunes: FREE, with option to upgrade to Trace Pro for $0.99/month or $7.99/year
Loughborough University, a UK top 15 university with an excellent reputation for teaching, research, and sport, is the birthplace of iD Cards. In fact, Loughborough’s Design School is responsible for this product design app for education. Perfect for product design students, iD Cards is a product design app that identifies key types of design representation used by industrial designers.
- Identifies 32 key types of design representation used by industrial designers, when they are used, and for which types of information
- Facilitates more effective new product development through enhanced design methods, communication, and collaboration
- Research-based design from Loughborough University Design School
Power Systems Design (PSD) offers technical information for power electronic design engineers. The PSD app, available for Android devices, is a product design app for education that features in-depth editorial content focused on helping design engineering professionals.
- Shares the latest breaking news and information in the power systems design industry
- Includes the latest news and information on power systems design products
- Features video and audio interviews with power systems design industry leaders
- In-depth editorial content designed to help product design engineering professionals with the latest product designs
Download: Google Play: FREE
A product design app for education, Materials & Processes is available for Android devices. Materials & Processes offers information on plastics, metals, and timbers and is useful for product design classes and students.
- Information on product materials, including characteristics of materials and their uses
- Includes information on the manufacturing processes used in industry to create products
- Precise details for a variety of materials
Download: Google Play: FREE
ENGINEERING.com, the premier online destination for engineers of all disciplines, is available on iOS and Android devices as a product design app for education. The app includes access to The Engineer’s Pick and the ENGINEERING.com video library.
- Informative and entertaining library of engineering videos and articles
- Exclusive ENGINEERING.com shows: This Week in Engineering, The Product Design Show, and the Learning Series
- New videos added daily
- Browse by show name or channel, or choose from The Engineer’s Top Picks
Learn Pro ENGINEER Wildfire is a product design app for education that offers hundreds of enhancements for optimizing global design processes. The app features increased performance and new product design capabilities, making product designers even more informed via tutorials.
- Basic part modeling in CAD, CAM, and Solidworks
- Basic drawing creation
- Basic assembly modeling
- Advanced modeling and design in Catia
- Photorealistic rendering
Download: Google Play: FREE
Innovate Product Design is an international design consultancy that helps individuals, entrepreneurs, and startups design and develop their new product ideas and inventions. Their app, Invention Calculator, is useful for product designers who need to know exactly how much their designs or inventions could be worth, by calculating the size of the market and the potential profit.
- Helps product designers understand the potential and financial implications when exploring various routes to take a new product idea to market
- Easy to use
- Easily select geographic areas, how to calculate potential market size, and more
Master AutoCAD 3D 2015 is product design app for education that helps designers learn how to create complete drawings, work with references, collaborate effectively, and more. The tutorials are informative and give product design students and those new to the profession the aid they need in learning AutoCAD from Autodesk.
- Convert AutoCAD drawing units from one to another
- Publish AutoCAD layouts to multiple PDF with a single sheet
- Learn how to draw an arts with a specific arc length, set a previous file version as a default, get high resolution images from AutoCAD 3D, and more
Download: Google Play: FREE
Master Class AutoCAD Edition, an iOS product design app for education, features 891 tutorials and informative video lessons. The tutorials range from the basic to advanced information, making Master Class AutoCAD Edition a reference database for product designers.
- Basic AutoCAD training tutorials
- AutoCAD 3D tutorials
- 891 tutorials and informative video lessons, including drawing/modeling for beginners, 3D to 2D conversions, and many more
Download: iTunes: $7.99
Electronic Product Design Test (EPDT) is a monthly magazine out of the UK for electronic design test and manufacturing engineers. EPDT has a database of 30,000 qualified readers spanning the electronics industry and including a wealth of information, making it an invaluable product design app for education.
- Easy to use interface
- Instant monthly access to the latest editions of EPDT
- Gain access to EPDT before other readers
Learn AutoCAD 3D Tutorials is a product design app for education that focuses on Autodesk’s AutoCAD tool. The app offers tutorials and information for improving AutoCAD skills for product designers.
- Learn to communicate design concepts concisely and effectively
- Learn to use the full set of modeling and modifying tools, plus the Mental Ray rendering engine and mesh modeling
- Learn to create realistic textures and materials, empty real world lighting, and insert a high-quality walkthrough in the form of a movie
Download: Google Play: FREE
AutoCAD 3D Tutorials is a product design app for education that offers tutorials on using Autodesk’s AutoCAD to construct 3D models. Visualizing designs is important for the product design process, and product design students will find this app useful for learning how to think and work on 3D wireframe models and enhance their 3D visualization skills.
- Learn to draft and design quickly and easily using AutoCAD 3D
- Learn to construct 3D wir
eframe models using the box method and the 2D extrusion method
- Learn to visualize designs in the form of 3D wireframe models for product design
Download: iTunes: FREE
Autodesk’s AutoCAD 360 is the tool for drafting, editing, and adding markups to a drawing directly from a mobile device. Product designers will increase their design productivity as they can connect to external cloud storage, access advanced layer management, measuring, and annotation tools, sync offline changes once you return online, and more.
- The official AutoCAD mobile app
- Get the power of AutoCAD wherever you go
- Easy-to-use drawing and drafting app for viewing, creating, editing, and sharing AutoCAD drawings across the web and mobile devices at any time, and from anywhere
- Draft, edit, and view 2D CAD drawings
- Access your drawing from any cloud storage device
- Improve your project workflow
- iTunes: FREE for AutoCAD subscribers; paid subscriptions to AutoCAD 306 Pro and Pro Plus available
- Google Play: FREE for AutoCAD subscribers; paid subscriptions to AutoCAD 306 Pro and Pro Plus available
SubDivFormer is a product design app for productivity that is available for iOS and Android devices. SubDivFormer aids product designers and product engineers in beginning the conceptual design process.
- Substitute for CAD software
- Design a model and send it for 3D printing
- Includes modeling functions such as forming a model and transforming a model
i-Moulder Plastic Injection Molding Guide is a product design app for productivity that also serves as a reference for plastics industry professionals. Boasting more than 30,000 users worldwide, i-Moulder includes an injection molding troubleshooter, polymer and plastic materials information, plastic manufacturer and trade name database, and much more.
- Comprehensive database of plastic materials, solutions, molding calculations, and general knowledge for product designers
- Now includes extra polymer material descriptions, 10 handy injection molding calculations, and 14 moulding industry standard unit conversions in metric and imperial units
- Materials process guide, injection moulding solutions guide, manufacturer and trade name database, and tools and unit conversion
eDrawings, from SOLIDWORKS, offers the easiest way for product designers to share 3D data across multiple CAD environments. From designing and viewing in the real world, to communicating in 3D, to collaborating without constraints, eDrawings is a product design app for productivity that product designers won’t want to be without when designing their next product.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use interface
- Visualize 3D models in real context with augmented reality
- Open 3D, 2D, and associated files from any source
- Zoom, pan, and rotate your 2D and 3D CAD data using multi-touch
- Animal 3D standard views as well as 2D drawing views
- Adapt the scale of your 3D model in AR mode
Dropbox is a productivity app that is perfect for product designers who need to access their files from anywhere and on any device. Dropbox also facilitates collaboration between design and engineering teams, designers and clients, or designers and partners.
- Save files on your computer and then access on your smartphone or tablet
- Everything you keep in Dropbox syncs automatically to all of your devices
- Edit a file in a shared folder and everyone gets the update automatically
- Don’t worry about losing files if you lose a device
Autodesk offers 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software and services. Their Fusion 360 is the first 3D CAD, CAM, and CAE tool of its kind, connecting product designers’ entire
product design and development process in a single cloud-based platform that works on both Mac and PC. Collaborate on 3D designs with anyone inside or outside your company with Fusion 360 on your mobile device, in conjunction with its companion cloud-based desktop product, Autodesk Fusion 360.
- Supports more than 100 file formats including DWG, SLFPRT, IPT, IAM, CATPART, IGES, STEP, and STL
- Easily share designs with your team, clients, partners, and friends
- View and track project activities and updates
- Review large and small 3D designs and assemblies
- Access design properties and complete parts lists
- Isolate and hide components in the model for easy viewing
- Navigate by touch with zoom, pan, and rotate
- Comment, share, search, and much more
Kramer, a pioneer of the professional AV industry, offers Kramer KRC Reality Viewer, a product design app for productivity. When product designers want to see their design, they turn to the Kramer KRC Reality Viewer app to visualize their designs in augmented reality. This product design app is available for both iOS and Android devices.
- Visualize a KRC pre-built product design in augmented reality
- Works in conjunction with the Kramer product designer and builder application
- Design your product, print it, and use the Kramer KRC Reality Viewer to view your product before you can hold it
27. CAD View 3D MFC
From Avalanche Technologies, CAD View 3D MFC is a product design app for productivity that enables designers to view 3D files quickly and easily. A combination of the ATView 3D and 3D visualization apps, it is specifically designed fro CAD users on Android devices.
- 3D data file viewer and file organizer
- Provides native support for multimedia including images, videos, and audio
- Fast and capable of loading large models
- View, review, and collaborate on product designs
Download: Google Play: $4.99
An app that helps busy product designers remain productive by managing and organizing tasks, Evernote is available for both iOS and Android devices. Evernote “keeps you focused on moving those ideas from inspiration to completion” and makes it easy for product designers to clip articles, capture handwritten notes, and snap photos to keep project details at hand at all times.
- Take notes, create to-do lists, and save content you find online
- Syncs between your smartphone, tablet, and computer automatically
- Used by more than 150 million people to move their projects forward
- Share and collaborate with others effortlessly
- iTunes: FREE, with paid upgrade options available
- Google Play: FREE, with paid upgrade options available
DWG FastView, a product design app for productivity, is a free CAD blueprint viewer and drafting tool, available for iOS and Android devices. DWG FastView is compatible with 2D and 3D DWG drawings and smoothly opens drawings from AutoCAD, ZWCAD, and more.
- Create, browse, and edit with no limit to file size
- No registration or login required
- Save designs even when offline
- Transfer CAD drawings to PDF, BMP, JPG, and PNG
- View mode enables users to view DWG files more quickly
- Edit mode is appropriate for professional and practical drawing
Autodesk offers 123D Design, with offers easy 3D modeling for Mac and PC. A powerful, yet simple 3D creation and editing tool, 123D Design is perfect for product design students and those who are new to the field. 123D Design also supports many new 3D printers, so designers can make their designs become reality. 123D Design also is available for iOS devices.
- Create your own products, parts, and creations
- Easily connect one shape to another to make detailed creations
- Get acclimated to design concepts with the included parts and sample projects
- Save creations to My Projects to easily access them in the 123D Design web and desktop apps
- Get inspired by others’ designs or share your own designs
Download: iTunes: FREE
Sometimes, even product designers need to brainstorm for inspiration and new design ideas. That’s where MindNode comes in. A mind mapping app that is perfect for increasing product designers’ productivity, MindNode creates mind maps to visually represent your ideas, beginning with a central thought and branching out from there. MindNode is available for iOS devices and Macs.
- Brainstorming: Start with your ideas and create new ideas with the tap of a finger or create multiple mind maps on a self-expanding canvas
- Organize thoughts by rearranging them or hiding entire branches as your ideas change
- Automatically keep complicated mind maps organized with the Smart Layout feature
- Share mind maps in a variety of ways
Download: iTunes: $9.99
A product design app for productivity, 3D creationist makes it simple for anyone to create 3D models. Perfect for product design students and those new to the field, 3D Creationist is available for both iOS and Android devices and as a web app.
- Extensive gallery of models for use in your own designs, created for users by users
- Uses basic shapes to create 3D models, from simple designs to complex objects
- Make anything by moving, rotating, and resizing various shapes in the right places
GrabCAD helps mechanical engineers and product designers build great products more quickly. A leader in the open engineering movement, GrabCAD seeks to help engineers and designers get products to market faster through truly collaborative product design and development.
- Access any 3D CAD models from a mobile device
- Access to the GrabCAD public library of CAD models and private projects stored on the GrabCAD Workbench
- View CAD models in full 3D, regardless of the format in which they were created
- View and respond to comments from Workbench collaborators
- Create Workbench projects and upload files to them
- Search for models in the Community and Like them for future reference
Etoolbox Mobile CAD Viewer is a product design app for productivity from CAD Manufacturing Solutions. Available on Android devices, Etoolbox Mobile CAD Viewer has a 4.3-star rating by Google Play users. With this product design app, users can view CAD software that creates DWG, DXF, and DWF files.
- Offers a full suite of 2D and 3D IntelliCAD software drawing tools
- Fully programmable with hundreds of third-party solutions
- Keep your drawing files private, secure, and accessible
- Open and view the DWG files on your mobile device or in cloud-based folders, as file uploads are not necessary
- Control layers visibility
Download: Google Play: FREE
TurboViewer is a free app and a native DWG viewer that supports both 2D and 3D CAD DWG files on the iOS platform. Also available for Android devices, TurboViewer is a product design app for productivity that provides the fastest and easiest way to view, makeup, and share 2D and 3D DWG and PDF drawings and documents.
- Macworld/iWorld’s Top 5 App Award winner
- Specifically optimized for mobile devices
- Auto shapes and remark tools
- Sharing features include contact management and the ability to organize contacts into groups for one-tap sharing of drawings or documents to large design teams
- Smooth multi-touch navigation
CAD Touch brings CAD to product designers’ fingertips. A Pro CAD solution for both iOS and Android devices, CAD Touch Free gives design professionals the power to measure, draw, and view their work anywhere, any time.
- Easy to use with a fast, multitouch interface for precision and flexibility
- Mobile companion for desktop software such as AutoCAD, SketchUP, or Solidworks
- Supports every DWG entity for viewing and editing, thanks to industry-proof input/output DWG importers
- Preloaded library and customizable library
37. CAD Pockets
Formerly ZWCAD Touch, CAD Pockets is a powerful mobile CAD app made for product designers and engineers. CAD Pockets is the product design app for productivity that supports various files, including DWG, DXF, and DWF. Designers enjoy opening their design files without any lag when using CAD Pockets.
- Supports 2D and 3D DWG, DXF, and DWF files
- Open and save CAD files from local storage, online storage, and email attachment
- Transfer CAD files via iTunes or USB cable from PC to local drawings
- Supports auto-sync and remote operations for remote CAD files
- Share CAD drawing via email and export drawing to JPG, PDF, or DWF
iCircuit is an easy to use electronic circuit simulator and designer for product design students, hobbyists, and engineers. With its advanced simulation engine, iCircuit handles analog and digital circuits and features real-time always-on analysis.
- Use as you would any CAD program by adding elements, connecting them together, and setting their properties
- Always simulating, just like when working with the real circuit
- Allows product designers to be more productive by not having to stop to take a measurement or spending time configuring reports
- Use more than 30 elements to build circuits, including simple resistors, switches, and digital gates
Free Graphing Calculator is a product design app for productivity that has reached more than 4 million downloads. Rated 4.1 stars by Google Play users, Free Graphing Calculator offers far more than most other calculator apps, including scientific calculator capabilities, graphing capabilities, unit conversions, statistics, and more, so that product designers can solve their problems quickly and easily.
- Graph up to 4 equations at once
- Drag the graph or zoom in or out
- Graph parametric equations
- Converts units of acceleration, angle, area, density, distance, energy, and more
- Math/science reference includes help for algebra, differential and integral calculus, geometry, trigonometry, and more
FingerCAD is a product design app for productivity that is available for iOS devices. Described as “the first CAD application for technical drawing with fingers assisted by computer,” FIngerCAD enables designers to design anything they can design with CAD on a desktop computer.
- Multilayer design
- Select, copy, and move objects, including from one layer to another layer
- High design precision
- Import and export DXF files or export to PDF
Download: iTunes: $5.99
A product design app for productivity, Engineering Unit Conversion is available for use on iOS devices. This product design app offers unit conversion specifically for product designers and engineers, scientists, and students and offers the units commonly used on a daily basis.
- Input negative values when needed
- Input values with exponents to save time typing
- Input the value to be covered, select the unit to convert from, and immediately see the conversion to all units within that dimension
- Remembers the last value and unit separately for each dimension
- 77 unique categories/dimensions, containing more than 700 units
Download: iTunes: $2.99
Paper, by FiftyThree, is a product design app for productivity. Paper enables product designers to capture and connect their notes, photos, and sketches. “Like a wall of sticky notes for everything that inspires you,” Paper helps product designers create checklists, spotlight details in photos, and sketch with speed and ease.
- Swipe-to-style formatting for easily creating checklists and notes quickly
- Organize ideas and see everything in one place to make connections between ideas
- Visual notes help designers get their points across quickly and precisely
- Share ideas via professionally-formatted PDFs or Keynote or Powerpoint presentations
Download: iTunes: FREE, with in-app purchases available
Sketchdrive is an online collaboration platform specifically designed to help product designers and other creatives visually develop their ideas. Boost creativity and collaboration with Sketchdrive, available for
iOS and Android devices.
- Collaborate with fellow designers, clients, engineers, managers, and others
- Start unlimited projects
- Upload visual work in JPG, PNG, and PDF format
- Invite unlimited team members
- Assign viewer, participant, and team leader roles to members
- Give and get visual feedback
- Gain a visual overview of the creative process
- Share projects with public links
The “first and only full-cloud 3D CAD system that lets everyone on a design team work together using any web browser, phone, or tablet,” Onshape gives product designers the ability to use CAD anywhere, any time, and on any device. Designed specifically for designers, engineers, and manufacturers, Onshore stores all designs securely in the cloud and ensure they are always up to date.
- Share documents with others and work on the same parts and assemblies in real time with a push of a button
- Intuitive sketch tools
- Unique part studios
- Interactive assemblies
- Detailed drawings
- Simple sharing and collaboration
- Easy version control
- Full iOS 9 and Apple Pencil support for iOS devices
Wunderlist is a popular task management app that helps product design teams manage multiple projects and complete professional tasks. Product designers easily capture, share, and complete their projects and tasks because Wanderlust instantly syncs smartphones, tablets, and computers.
- Access to-dos from anywhere
- Add, organize, and schedule tasks from a phone, tablet, or computer
- Set due dates and reminders
- Use subtasks, notes, files, and comments to add details to to-dos
- Share lists and collaborate with colleagues
The easiest way for product design teams to track their work, Asana is available for iOS and Android devices. Asana helps product designers track their work to be more productive with tasks, projects, conversations, and notifications. With a 4.1 star rating from more than 14,000 Google Play users and rated 4+ by iTunes users, Asana is a popular collaboration and task management tool that product designers will find useful in no time.
- Quickly add and edit tasks from anywhere
- Share images directly to Asana from other apps
- Track all of your work and view and organize tasks every time you open the app
- Use conversations to make team announcements, ask questions on projects, or comment on single tasks
- iTunes: FREE for teams up to 15, with paid upgrades available
- Google Play: FREE for teams up to 15, with paid upgrades available
Flow Tasks is a collaboration and task management app that does not add more work to your work life. Product design teams use Flow Tasks to chat, discuss tasks, and plan projects to help everyone get more done.
- Easily manage a design team’s day-to-day tasks
- Combine Flow Tasks with Flow Chat to enable teams to have discussions using chat rooms and direct messages
- See all of the team’s tasks, files, deadlines, and discussions live in Flow, so that everyone knows what everyone else is working on
- Work from anywhere, on any device
A private social network that helps team members collaborate across departments, locations, and apps, Yammer is a top collaboration app for product designers who need to communicate with fellow design team members, product engineers, clients, and partners. Yammer is rated at 4.0 stars by more than 28,340 Google Play users and has a 4+ rating from iTunes users.
- Share and search information across teams
- Organize around projects and ideas to be more productive and efficient
- Collaborate, share, work, and iterate in realtime in Yammer groups
- Share photos and videos
- Get interactive notifications
- iTunes: FREE for Office 365 Business subscribers
- Google Play: FREE for Office 365 Business subscribers< /li>
Slack is “on a mission t make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive.” A collaboration and task management app that is perfect of product designers, Slack is available on iOS and Android devices. Product design teams are able to handle all of their team communication in one place, thanks to Slack.
- Real-time messaging and file sharing for one-to-one and group conversations
- Powerful search and archiving, so that users can find information easily
- Hundreds of integrations with apps and services, including Dropbox, Asana, and more
- Instantly syncs across all devices
- Configurable notifications for desktop, mobile, and email
Producteev is a collaboration and task management app that helps product design teams get work done together. This simple, yet powerful mobile app for product design enables teams to work faster and better with real-time project updates from anywhere, any time.
- Intuitive, elegant user interface
- Manage projects, tasks, and email across your team
- Create to-do lists, assign tasks, set due dates and reminders, get real-time updates, and more
- Seamless integration between apps to keep tasks synced